Make keeping up with the latest chemistry news effortless with C&EN Mobile for Android devices.
Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN) is a weekly magazine published by the American Chemical Society. C&EN delivers the latest news from the entire chemistry world, including research, business, education, government, and more.
Download C&EN Mobile for FREE to access daily news updates from C&EN Online, analysis and commentary from the CENtral Science blog network, and the latest chemistry job postings.
The July 25, 2011, issue comes pre-loaded with app. All August issues are FREE! Purchase other individual issues of C&EN Magazine for only $2.99 each. Members of the American Chemical Society will soon be able to access all issues in the app for no charge.
With C&EN Mobile you can:
* Preview each weekly issue’s table of contents
* Store your purchased/downloaded issues in “My Library” and read them offline
* Get instant updates from C&EN Online using the refresh button on “Latest News, ” “CENtral Science, ” and “Jobs”
* Read and comment on posts from the CENtral Science blog network
* Share stories via email (Facebook and twitter are coming soon!)
Keep on top of the latest happenings in chemistry news, wherever you are. Get C&EN Mobile today.